MSC Malaysia has helped revolutionise the ICT industry in Malaysia and helped contribute to the economical development of the country's economy. By doing so, MSC Malaysia has helped bridge the digital gap between the nation and its capability to conduct e-commerce.
Bill of Guarantees
- Provide a world-class physical and information infrastructure.
- Allow unrestricted employment of local and foreign knowledge workers.
- Ensure freedom of ownership by exempting companies with MSC Malaysia Status from local ownership requirements.
- Give the freedom to source capital globally for MSC Malaysia infrastructure, and the right to borrow funds globally.
- Provide competitive financial incentives, including no income tax for up to 10 years or an investment tax allowance, and no duties on import of multimedia equipment.
- Become a regional leader in intellectual property protection and cyberlaws.
- Ensure no Internet censorship.
- Provide globally competitive telecommunications tariffs.
- Tender key MSC Malaysia infrastructure contracts to leading companies willing to use the MSC Malaysia as their regional hub.
- Provide an effective one-stop agency - MDeC.
Pautan: MSC Malaysia